Hey my loves,
It feels like its been ages since I last wrote, but in all honesty I haven’t had much to write about until now… I have some exciting news to share!
A few days ago I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Jenny from The Crunchy Writer. I am so grateful and thankful for the honour of being nominated this award, after all it hasn’t even been a year since I started up this blog to share my passions with you all! For those of you that haven’t heard about this award before, it is a nomination that is given from bloggers to other bloggers. I would like to say a massive thank you to Jenny for nominating me for this award, you can check out her blog here, she writes amazing content so be sure to check it out!
Q’s and A’s from Jenny:
What is your blog about, and why did you choose your topic?
My blog is based around my passions, which includes vegan food, health, fitness and travel. I love sharing my passions, I believe that sharing these things can bring people together, you can meet so many new people across the internet by sharing things and connecting on common passions and interests.
What is your favourite post ever? That you wrote!
Probably my most recent blog post “Nothing worth having comes easy”. Its all about my studies and how much work I put into getting to where I wanted to be. I wanted to be able to share that life isn’t easy no matter what it looks like from a distance, everyone struggles with things at some point but often those experiences are the most rewarding in getting you to where you want or need to be in life, they also often teach you valuable life lessons.
Favorite type(s) of music?
Check out my Spotify to see what I’m currently loving, I listen to a whole lot of different types of music, but mostly everything and anything except classical or heavy metal
What’s your all-time favourite snack?
I have a sweet tooth so it would have to be Banana with peanut butter and cacao nibs. If you haven’t tried this you need to! Seriously so yum and guilt-free.
Where would you say you spend most of your time hanging out?
At the gym, I’ve met so many amazing people at the gym I go to and its such a good environment to be in mentally, physically and socially. You connect with like minded people which is something that I think is so important.
Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to share my passions with others, especially health and fitness. I want to be able to share these things with people who might benefit from it, when I get feedback or a comment from someone saying that they like the content I’m posting it makes me want to come up with new content for all of you
What show are you currently watching, and do you recommend it?
Home and Away, NCIS: LA and Paranormal Survivor on Netflix (I’m a sucker for soap operas and crime shows)
If you own pets, what are their names? If you don’t own pets, why not?
I have two Labrodor’s called Winni and Maisy, two Budgies called Lulu and Gibbs, a Horse called Buzz and Chickens and Ducks. I’ve always had animals in my life and its really a privilege to be able to give these animals the best life possible. I think thats the most important part of having an animal having a companion that you want to give the best life
Any goals for 2018?
I definitely want to be building my personal training business and to be making a name for myself in the fitness industry. I also want to move out of home and start living with my boyfriend. Basically I just need to start adulting more haha
If you could undo one thing this year, just one thing, what would it be?
I’m a firm believer in the saying “Don’t regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted”. I only wish I hadn’t regretted things in the past, we have to appreciate everything in life, even the negatives because those situations have something to teach us.
What’s your Instagram/Twitter/FB?
Eleven facts about me:
- I hate celery, coriander and parsley, no matter how much you hide it in my food I will figure out its in it.
- I’m really intrigued about anything paranormal, I’m currently watching Paranormal survivor on Netflix, so if you’re into that kind of stuff too I can’t recommend it enough.
- I’m a self confessed shopaholic, I have a closet just for sweaters and jackets, I also tend to buy things on impulse
- I love Christmas, but I hate the Christmas crowds so I always make sure to start my shopping mid October so that I only have a few last minute things to grab in December, its been a habit of mine since I started doing my own Christmas shopping
- I have a fear of heights but when Im travelling one of my favourite parts is the flight? I also have a fear of the ocean because I don’t know what could be lurking in the water…
- I have those weird falling dreams that feels way too real quite frequently.
- One of my dreams is to go to see the Colorado Wolf and Wildlife sanctuary, wolves are one of my favourite animals
- I’m Vegan because I don’t feel superior to another life. My life is just as important as a dogs, a cats, a fish or a cows and so on. I believe that every life is precious and every soul deserves the right to life.
- My singer is Christina Aguilera and favourite song by her is Hurt (if you haven’t heard it go check it out)
- My lucky number is 9, I have no idea where it came from but I always felt like that was my number
- I love avocado but here in New Zealand its usually so expensive. I think sometime this year it was $7 for one…..
My Eleven nominees:
- Raspberries and Basil
- Daisy Winter
- Maria’s Vegan Kitchen
- Sweet Simple Vegan
- Eh Vegan
- Travel Degree
- Vegan Nomad Chick
- It’s Not Rabbit Food
Eleven Question’s for my nominees:
- What is your biggest goal in life right now?
- What is your dream car?
- Favourite and least favourite food?
- Where is your favourite/dream holiday destination and why?
- What was the first concert you ever went to?
- If you could meet anyone dead or alive who would it be and why?
- What is your zodiac sign and do you think this reflects in your personality?
- What motivates you each day?
- Where were you born?
- Favourite season?
- What are your socials? (Instagram, twitter, youtube, Facebook etc)
A massive thank you for the nomination again Jenny! I feel so so blessed and grateful to be recognised as a nominee for the Liebster award! I can’t wait to see my nominees answers to my questions and get to know them a bit more. For my nominees or anyone interested please check out the offical rules here.
Love and light,