I have such a massive sweet tooth, so these triple chocolate chip cookies always satisfy my sugar cravings! They were so decadent that they were pretty much all eaten before they finished cooling down. Perfect for anyone who enjoys a sweet treat, just be careful not to eat the whole batch in one go!
You will need:
- 1/2 cup vegan butter ( I used olivani, an olive oil spread)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1 flaxseed egg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 heaped cup wholemeal flour (add more flour if it’s too wet)
- 1/4 cup white chocolate ( I used a Sweet Williams block chopped up)
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate ( I used Sweet Williams baking choc chips)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate ( I used Whittaker’s 72% Dark Ghana)
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius (365 Fahrenheit) and cream the vegan butter in your electric mixer or by hand in a large bowl. Add the coconut sugar and agave syrup and continue mixing until the mixture is light and fluffy. Make sure that it is all mixed thoroughly so the sugar isn’t granular.
- Add the flaxseed egg, the sea salt and continue mixing. Add the flour and baking soda, mixing well.
- Fold in the chocolate and chill the dough in your fridge until the oven has heated up.
- Form 1 Tbsp balls on a baking tray lined with baking paper, pressing them down to form the cookies.
- Bake for around 10 minutes or until golden. Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack once they have set for a couple of minutes.These are amazing warm but also last for up to a week in an airtight container if you can resist eating them!
Thinking about making some more this week, just writing this is making me crave them!
– Tash xx